ATTORNEY AT LAW
Brian has been licensed to practice law in Illinois since 2009. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from Georgetown University in Washington, DC, in 2003, his MBA from Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO, in 2005, and his Juris Doctor from Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, CA, in 2009.
Brian served as Assistant State's Attorney in St. Clair County, Illinois from 2011 to 2016, supervising three attorneys in the prosecution of child abuse and domestic violence cases. He has extensive jury and bench trial experience in felony and misdemeanor cases.
He worked at Denis Gravel & Associates, Gurnee, Illinois, in 2017, and joined Matthew Kaplan & Associates, LLC, in January, 2018.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor - 2009
- Georgetown University, Washington D.C.
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2003
- Major: Sociology
- Lindenwood University, St. Charles, Missouri
- M.B.A. - 2005
- St. Clair County, Illinois, Assistant State's Attorney, 2011 to 2016
- Denis Gravel & Associates, 2017